We can't always be smooth...

Well, I figured that I had to share an entertaining story about something that happened to me a couple of days ago, and that contrary to popular belief, I am not perfect... So with out further ado...I have another story to add to the 'Wall' (soon to be an entire 'Hall') of Shame.

Here's the background. So I was at a car dealership picking up their packages upstairs in the accounting office, where I've been going every day for the past five years. I know everybody and everybody knows me. [I'm kind of big deal.=)] After going upstairs, I go down to the parts department through a shortcut door to pick up packages there too. Well, that Friday, someone locked that door, which had never happened before, meaning I would have to walk outside and around the entire dealership to get to the parts department. I was a little miffed. So after I checked the door, I did a quick 180 and at a fast pace , it was with jack rabbit quickness, I headed for an outside side door. (A door I'd used several times before mind you.) Well, I might add that they had apparently just put up a wall, dividing that part of the showroom, which I would soon find directly in my path. However, instead of it being a REAL wall, some genius decided to make it a glass wall, and that same genius did an outstanding job of using streak free Windex, cause I got absolutely destroyed by that glass wall. I swear it jumped out at me. I got smoked, blasted, clobbered, annihilated, demolished, pulverized, crushed, smashed, made mincemeat of, and walloped by said glass wall. I now know how birds feel when they would hit our picture window at home. It SUCKS! Luckily there were only like 18 people on the showroom when I got rocked, cracked, and decimated. Not only was I a wee bit whoosy, but I swear I left a complete body print on the glass. After a few moments I was able to stop staggering... bowed to the onlookers and took off for the parts department. Yup, I am cool!

About five minutes later, I was back in my truck driving to my next stop when I felt something warm trickling down my face... Yup, I had about a half inch cut right on my eyebrow, with blood running down the side of my face. That's how I roll.

Figured you guys would get a laugh out of that. PS...
Glass wall - 1
Adam - 0
This match is not yet over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road Trippin' to Illinois

2011 - Year in Review